Directions to Elcot Park
From the North
- M4 Exit at Junction 15.
- Take the southern exit, A346 to Marlborough. After 8 miles you will enter Marlborough with the golf club on your right.
- At the first round about take the first exit ie straightover. At the second roundabout take the first exit into the A4, London Rd.
- In London Rd continue approximately 600 metres passing T H white country store on the left. Turn left into Elcot Lane.
- For Elcot Mews take the first left into Stonebridge Close. After 50 metres Elcot mews is on your right.
- For Elcot Park take the second left off Elcot Lane, this will take you to Elcot Park and Marlborough Town Football Club.
From the South
- About 1 mile from Marlborough you will pass Marlborough Business Park on your right. Continue down hill.
- At the first mini roundabout go straight over.
- At the second mini roundabout which is only 40 metres on turn right into London Rd and follow instructions as above.
From the West
- Follow the A4 through Marlborough town centre. You will then join the first roundabout as in the instructions from the North. In this instance, you will take the second exit on the roundabout.
- 60 minute drive from Bristol International Airport
- 75 minute drive from Cardiff International Airport
- 75 minute drive from Heathrow International Airport
- Great Bedwyn railway station, c. 5 miles away connects to London.
- Pewsey station on the same line is 6 miles away.
- The approximate train times to London Paddington is 1hour ten minutes.
Buses on the route 20/21/X22 goes from Marlborough High St, past Elcot Lane on its way to Hungerford & that it is scheduled to take 5 minutes. The bus stop is at the Roebuck Inn 200 metres from Elcot Park and at the start of Elcot Lane
- Marlborough Taxis – 01672 512786
- Paddy’s Taxis – 01672 511884